Disclaimer, Terms & Conditions of Use
For Almajdouie Websites & Mobile Applications
Last updated: Dec 14, 2021
By clicking or downloading the contents you admit that you have read and you are aware of the contents of the below policy terms. That you voluntarily acknowledge that you have accepted to authorize Almajdouie to include and use your confidential legally protected information. As well, you hold Almajdouie free from any legal liability that may arise, and that you are not entitled to any legal right for any claim in relation thereto.
2. Interpretation and Definitions
- Interpretation: The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Company: refers to Almajdouie Holding, PO Box 336, Dammam, 31411, Saudi Arabia
- You & your: refers to the owner of account & confidential information & Site visitor, & We, our & us refers to the Company as defined above
- Account: means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service
- Affiliate: means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority
- Application: means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, named Almajdouie Holding Business Applications
- Cookies: are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country: refers to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Device: means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data: is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service: refers to the Application or the Website or both.
- Service Provider: means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service: refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Website: refers to Almajdouie, accessible from "http://www.almajdouie.com"
- You: means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
3. Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected:
3.1. Personally Identifiable Information
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Date of Birth
- National ID, Passport No
3.2. Usage Data
- Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
- Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
3.3. Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies.
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
- Persistent Cookies. Certain cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
4. Necessary / Essential Cookies
4.1. Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
4.2. Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
5. Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
5.1. To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
5.2. To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
5.3. For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
5.4. To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
5.5. To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
5.6. To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
5.7. For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
5.8. For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience
6. Your Rights:
6.1. Right of full knowledge, including your knowledge & awareness of legal & practical justifications for collection of your personal data, purpose, & that your data will not be treated later in a way that contradicts with the purpose of collection or in cases not provided for by law
6.2. Right to reach & access your information available with Almajdouie including your right to read & have a clear free copy therefrom conforming to registers’ contents, as per regulations specification, & without prejudice & violation of Personal Data Protection Law in relation to the Financial Consideration & without violation of article (Nine) of the said law.
6.3. Right to request the correction of your personal information available with Almajdouie or its subsidiaries, customers and/or suppliers.
6.4. Right to request the destruction of your personal information with Almajdouie when the purpose & need are finished. This compliance shall be without prejudice to the requirements of article ( Eighteen) of the law
6.5. Rights provided for by the law which will be clarified by Saudi Governmental Regulations
7. We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
7.1. With Service Providers. We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
7.2. For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
7.4. With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
7.5. With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
7.6. With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
7.7. Failure to provide us with your consent may prevent us from offering the services and/or products to you
8. Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
9. Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
10. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
10.1. Business Transactions
10.2. Law enforcement
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
10.3. Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith & belief that such action is necessary to:
10.3.1. Comply with a legal obligation
10.3.2. Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
10.3.3. Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
10.3.4. Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
10.3.5. Protect against legal liability
11. Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
12. Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
14. Contact Us
By email: email@example.com